WHO ARE WE?
Our mission: to contribute to the creation of the Europe of Payments and the accompanying digital age.
A unique circle of exchanges and meetings. We are a non-profit-making 1901 association.
50 member companies and independent experts representing the main actors of the payment industry: expert consultants, digital services companies, fintechs, banks and credit institutions, and electronic money.
1 office and 5 work groups enable members to share and anticipate the development of useful works for the industry of payments. The groups submit reports of their works each month.
10 meetings per year
9 Plenary Meetings
1 Annual Meeting
The « Plenaries », organized in the morning, are the perfect opportunity to share experiences and open up the debate on the hot topics of the industry. Nearly 50 experts, key players of the payments industry in Europe, participate every year in these meetings.
For the « Meeting », the flagship event of the year, nearly 30 renowned experts debate and lead round tables. Around 200 payments professionals contribute every year to making it one major Market event.
- Building the Europe of payments with all the actors of the industry.
- Relaying the messages of national and european authorities.
- Promoting a consistent, homogeneous and practical interpretation of the regulation.
- Facilitating the sharing of returns on experience allowing members to beneficiate from “best practices”.
- • Being contributor of ideas on the evolution of instruments and payment systems in France and in Europe.
Jean-Yves DELLA VEDOVA
Annick LE BER
(PME / TPE / Consulting firms)
(Credit, Payment and Electronic Money Institution)
Olivier de la MAISONNEUVE
WG Perspectives & Innovations
WG Rules, Evolutions et Déployments
WG Cards and European Electronic Money
Nicolas de SEZE
Monitoring and Institutional Relations