WHO ARE WE?
Our mission: contribute to the creation of a Europe of payments and the digital age that accompanies it.
FRANCE PAYMENTS FORUM is the new name of the SEPA CLUB
A unique circle of exchanges and meetings. We are an active non-profit association under the 1901 law.
50 member companies and independent experts representing stakeholders in the payment industry: expert consultants, digital service companies, fintech’, banks and credit and electronic money institutions
1 office and 5 working groups allow members to share and participate in the development of useful work for the sector. The groups report on their work each month.
10 Appointments per year
9 Plenary meetings
1 Annual Meeting
The « Plenaries« , organised in the morning, are an opportunity to share feedback and open up the debate on current issues in the sector. Nearly 50 experts, key players in the European payment industry, participate in these meetings every year.
For the « Meetings« , the flagship event of the year, nearly 30 renowned experts debate and lead the round tables. Nearly 200 payment professionals contribute each year to making it a Place event.
- Relay messages from national and European authorities
- Building a Europe of payments with all stakeholders in the sector
- Promote a coherent, homogeneous and above all practical interpretation of the regulations to be implemented
- Facilitate the exchange of experience enabling companies to benefit from market best practices
- Contribute ideas on the evolution of payment instruments and systems in France and Europe
Jean-Yves DELLA VEDOVA
Annick LE BER
(PME, TPE, Cabinets de Conseil)
(Ets de crédit, de paiement et de monnaie électronique)
GT Perspectives & Innovations
GT Règles, Evolutions et Déploiements
GT Cartes et Monétique Européenne
Nicolas DE SEZE
Veille et Relations Institutionnelles